Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Jadge!!!


I haven't been on here forever!
Well... I have been really busy with work. The business is growing rapidly and my obligations are growing just as quickly. I am attaching a few random pictures of the last few months, Christmas and when I went to NY. The one above is of me in the Grand Central Station. It was pretty cool...
Well, it's my dogs birthday (Jadge)! She is 2 years old and soooo funny! She does the funniest things! I love her tons :)


I was playing with her beard! She looks pretty funny :)







I love the one on the right...

So, Christmas was pretty good this year. It was great too see all my family especially my nephews open their presents. My youngest nephew Mason went around all day with his dump truck that I got him going vroom vroom... My other nephew Cade played with his shot gun and cowboy hat. He was so excited he got a new shot gun. Man I love those boys...
Here is a picture of my black, silver, pink and lime green tree with Jadge sitting in the front of it. :) She was so funny this year. She opened her own present- 2 jackets and a bone. I think she was excited as me!
Here are some pictures I forgot to add from my NY trip--------->















I love this city :)

Dessert in Little Italy and me being crazy! One of my favorite parts of New York City! If you go there you have to experience all the little cafes and shops there. The people are nice and the food is amazing!



I am trying to think of where I have been since the first of the year: Los Angeles, CA- The High Desert area of CA- Newport and Huntington Beach area, CA- Spokane, WA- and now Chicago, IL.
I will have to download my pictures from this trip. It's been pretty fun since I am out here during St. Pattys time. It reminds me a bit of New York City, but cleaner.
I have to get up early in the morning. Night :)

No comments: