Friday, June 20, 2008

My First Blog!!!




Hello Everyone!


As you can read from my "About Eduh" I am writing this blog so I can remember all these cool places I go to for work and travel. I am excited to start sharing this with everyone. If you don't care to read it- no biggie! :) It doesn't hurt my feelings. It's more of a reminder to me...




Here are a few pictures from my last trip which was to Portland & Salem, Oregon. I love this place! It is so pretty and green. If you have not been to the coast of Oregon you are missing out big time! That state has some pretty cool places to go see- waterfalls, coves, light houses... The trip was great! I took Marshall along with me for a few of the days. We went to Portland where we got to see Fireworks! I love fireworks... It was so pretty :) They lit them off a barge in the middle of river that goes through the city. Very neat...
The next morning we drove to the coast. First stop Lincoln City. We played on the beach for a bit in the windy cold weather :P We went through quite a few towns, but my favorite was Florance. Once we were done visiting the coast we did a bit of window shopping. We also went to a couple of waterfalls which were pretty cool. I had a blast this trip and it made it 100% better to have Marshall there. Good times! I wish vacation was everyday :)

No comments: