I am now part of the club~ I am a happily married woman!
The wedding day was perfect and I was lucky to share it with family and friends. The day couldnt have been better. I was running on pure adrenaline for the fact I didn't sleep the night before. My mom, best friend Beth and sister stayed up all night doing flowers for the wedding with me. I wasn't tired until after the wedding, so it was good we only did an afternoon reception.
Our first date as a married couple, Jamba Juice. One of our favorites!
Since we were planning to go to Europe later in the year we decided to go on a mini-honeymoon. We went to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. We had been together our first year of dating on a cruise and wanted to go back again. We stayed at 5 star, diamond resort called The Royal. It was very pretty! We went snorkeling and to the Talum. The rest of the time just relaxed, caught up on some much needed sleep and sat by the pool & beach. We are looking forward to Europe, our next adventure! Some people save money fore toys, we save for traveling.
As much fun as it was, I am happy to have it all done and over with so we can start to have a normal life and do the things we enjoy. Its been a long few months with of a lot of changes! I enjoy my new job, living with Brandon, working on my business and playing with our puppies. Life is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment