As most of you know I have been a florist and owned my own company, E-Flowers, for many years now. I have dealt with the bridezillas, demanding, high strung, sweet as can be and everything in between clients. In doing my own wedding planning I have found there are some people in this business that should just not be in business or don't have your best interest at heart. In the short 4 months I have been engaged I have come across some weird agreements, payment arrangements, scammers and poor customer service.
The wedding industry in Utah is a highly needed, due to the high number of weddings held each year in our state. This is also an industry that is abused and misleading by some companies. There have been a few I have come across in my day that don't live up to the fair standard.
The reason for me writting this is to make you aware and warn you to do your due diligence before hiring your vendors. I fear for those brides whom sign agreements and do business with some businesses/people I have come in contact with. My advice is to trust your gut, ask for references and please... do your due diligence when hiring your wedding vendor for your perfect day!
Thank you for reading!
Elisha
E-Flowers, LLC
O: 801.980.1356
www.eflowersutah.com
1 comment:
Yea! so glad to see you are updating! I am loving the 2 post so far
Post a Comment