
I am back!
I don't know what it is about New York City, but it keeps me coming back for more and more. I love this city!
I will be here for 15 days, I am staying at my friend Seth's place and I have 90% of the time to myself. OH and I forgot, I brought my dog Jadge with me! She is keeping me company :)
Getting here was a trip! But, we are not going to dwell on the not so fun stuff! I am here and doing well. The first day out I went to Central Park and the Museum of Modern Art.
This museum is HUGE! I walked every inch of it and wanted to fall over by the end of the day! They had some great exhibits- Italian Renaissance, Greek, Egyptian, American, European...
Here are some of my favorite's:


I have posted more photos at http://www.myspace.com/eflowersllc
ENJOY...




No comments:
Post a Comment