I just got to San Diego, CA. The last time I was here I was on vacation with my ex-boyfriend. It brings back a lot of memories. It's hard not to think about when I was last here, who I was with and what I did while I was here. Those are good memories, but at this point they still hurt. So now, I am just thinking about making new memories :)
3 weeks ago I went to West Virginia. It was so pretty! I ended up taking a train to Philadelphia from Union Square in Washington DC. I want to go back to West Virginia and Maryland area again. It was so pretty! I didn't see much of Philadelphia other than my hotel room and the airport.
Now I am in San Diego this week, have a week off, then I am headed to Miami and the Bahamas for our annual conference. I am taking my mom with me and we are going to stay a few extra days in Miami for vacationing. After that I am home a few days and then I am in Pheonix/Mesa. Then the next week is Thanksgiving and the week after that I will be in Orlando. I am tired... I need a break from work. It's stressful and I wonder sometimes if it's going to get better.
Well, other than working a lot and traveling I haven't been up to much. I was playing volleyball every Thursday, but that ended this week. :( I love volleyball! I need to find somewhere else to play now or a different hobby.
No comments:
Post a Comment