Wow... how time flies! I had a great time on my trip this past week and will soon have photos to post. :)
Life is going well lately, I can't complain. I know I could pitty myself and look at some things negatively, but I have realized I am very blessed.
I went a few days before I left to go get my hair done by a mutual friend of my ex's. She is a cool girl and hopefully we can stay friends due to how we know eachother. She asked me how I was with everything and if I was dating anyone yet. At this point, there is no way that I can nor do I have the desire. They really have to be a great guy to catch my attention at this point. I don't want to date just to date. I don't want a relationship either, so there really is no reason that I see myself dating at this point. I have a few friends or family try setting me up, but nothing has happened yet. I know about 6 people who are pregnant at this time, 2 of which are my best friends. Its weird to think that I am no where close to that... It will be fun to be an Aunt again:) I just worry that some of my friends and I will grow apart due to not being able to relate to being a mom. Hopefully they can see I have more depth and can relate to them.
It's funny... one my really good friends who I thought would be one of my best friends till death just fell off the face of the earth after moving out of state. It's sad and I miss her & her husband, but at the same time I want friends that are mutually there for me as much as I have and will always be for them. I think that life is to short to worry why someone isn't your friend and only a friend on their terms. It's great to have the friends I have had since junior high and high school. Not many people can say that...
Well... I am happy with where I am right now. I feel needed by job (thats an understatement), I have a great apartment, my dog is the cutest thing ever and I get to travel! Life is good...
No comments:
Post a Comment