Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 2012





Wow... How things have changed in my life since my last few posts! It's crazy to see how things have changed and how much I have learned about life and myself. I thought about deleting everything and starting over, BUT my past has made me who I am today.



Here are a few highlights of where I am today:






-I am engaged! YAY... Brandon Cook is the "lucky" guy. He makes me super happy! We are very much alike- both enjoy sports, traveling, career oriented, core values, enjoy spending time with family and friends, attitude and outlook on life. We are planning to get married July 14th!



-I purchased a house in Eagle Mountain 2 years ago. Since Brandon and I are getting married I am selling my home. I am currently under contract and are scheduled to close March 28th, if not sooner.



- Traveling: This blog was created to share my experiences traveling and life experiences. I have been to quite a few places in the last couple of years. I would just highlight that I have been to Montego Bay, Jamaica in 2011 (that's my big trip) and a few other domestic places (Colorado, Arizona, California, Georgia, Tennessee, Texas...). In 2010, right before I meet Brandon I took my Mom to Hawaii. We went to the big island and stayed a week or so... We stayed in Hilo the first night and Kona the rest of the time. I remember feeling so depressed when I came back home to reality. Loved the whole trip! It was great to spend time with my Mom and taking her somewhere she thought she never would be able to go. I hope I can do that again soon! Also in 2010, I went to Cozumel & Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. It was a blast! Went four wheeling and cave diving. Very cool experience :)



- Upcoming trips: For fun and the honeymoon, we are planning to go to Europe. I have always wanted to go to Italy and Brandon has always wanted to see Germany. SO, we are planning to go to Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy. I am VERY excited and can't wait!






Things are busier more than ever right now! Work, planning a wedding, selling a home, moving and traveling just don' t all mix in one sentence... Life is moving fast and we are just trying to enjoy every moment instead of fretting about the small stuff. I have really enjoyed the last year and a half with Brandon. We have done more stuff together than most married couples! We are very excited for our future and all that comes!




:) Elisha



No comments: